We have the answer for Application for a sprain crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Application for a sprain Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Crosswords with Friends on April 2, 2023. You can also find answers to past Crosswords with Friends.
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Number of commandments Crossword Clue
- Its states include Punjab and Uttar Pradesh Crossword Clue
- Operatic piece Crossword Clue
- Exclamation that mimics a fanfare: Hyph. Crossword Clue
- Hot drink that’s often enjoyed in winter Crossword Clue
- Carve in stone Crossword Clue
- Like jungle animals Crossword Clue
- Huge watery expanse Crossword Clue
- Photograph for short Crossword Clue
- State between Wyoming and Iowa: Abbr. Crossword Clue
You can play the Crosswords with Friends by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPRAIN (verb)
- twist suddenly so as to sprain
- SPRAIN (noun)
- a painful injury to a joint caused by a sudden wrenching of its ligaments
- APPLICATION (noun)
- liquid preparation having a soothing or antiseptic or medicinal action when applied to the skin
- the act of bringing something to bear; using it for a particular purpose
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.