We have the answer for Apply thickly, like foundation crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Apply thickly, like foundation crossword clue most recently seen in the Vulture Crossword.
Apply thickly, like foundation Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Vulture Crossword Answers
- Skips Crossword Clue
- Org. that encases Springfield under a giant dome in “The Simpsons Movie” Crossword Clue
- Showtime black comedy chronicling an HGTV show gone wrong Crossword Clue
- “The Lion King” character based on King Claudius Crossword Clue
- “Businessman” Musk who seems to be addicted to losing money Crossword Clue
- Dolla-___ (notoriously cheap Applebee’s drink) Crossword Clue
- “In ___” (Nirvana album) Crossword Clue
- Some whistleblowers? Crossword Clue
- Materials for felters Crossword Clue
- Sneaker style Crossword Clue
You can play the Vulture crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- THICKLY (adverb)
- in quick succession
- in a concentrated manner
- FOUNDATION (noun)
- education or instruction in the fundamentals of a field of knowledge
- lowest support of a structure
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Apply thickly, like foundation crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.