We have the answer for Approx. crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Approx. crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Approx. Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on November 19, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword November 19, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Kilt folds NYT Crossword Clue
- Some nail-biters, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Chortled syllable NYT Crossword Clue
- Boyo NYT Crossword Clue
- Steers the dessert cart? NYT Crossword Clue
- Goodness! NYT Crossword Clue
- Arthur of tennis NYT Crossword Clue
- The White Lotus network NYT Crossword Clue
- Open, as a drain NYT Crossword Clue
- Dance form featured in the documentary “Kumu Hina” NYT Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- EST (3 letters)
- ABT (3 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EST (noun)
- standard time in the 5th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 75th meridian; used in the eastern United States
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- NYT Crossword - November 19 2023
- Universal Crossword - October 17 2023
- USA Today Crossword - June 23 2023
- Newsday Crossword - February 19 2023
- NYT Crossword - November 7 2022
- USA Today Crossword - August 22 2022
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Approx. crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.