We have the answer for Approximately crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Approximately Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Approximately. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Approximately crossword clue should be:
- MOREORLESS (10 letters)
- ORSO (4 letters)
- ABOUT (5 letters)
- CLOSETO (7 letters)
- ROUGHLY (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ROUGHLY (adverb)
- with roughness or violence (`rough’ is an informal variant for `roughly’)
- with rough motion as over a rough surface
- ABOUT (adverb)
- used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction
- in or to a reversed position or direction
- ABOUT (adjective)
- on the move
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Not pro- Crossword Clue
- Family member NYT Crossword Clue
- Bring about Crossword Clue
- La __ Tar Pits Crossword Clue
- ___ out (barely get) Crossword Clue
- Pale or golden beverages Crossword Clue
- *Aw darn! Crossword Clue
- Particle with a charge Crossword Clue
- Sits out for a bit Crossword Clue
- Large sports venue Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.