We have the answer for Archaeological site crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Archaeological site crossword clue answer below.
Archaeological site Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Streetcar name? Crossword Clue
- Danish loanword meaning “coziness” Crossword Clue
- Purple drink sometimes made with an espresso shot Crossword Clue
- Cut the peel off Crossword Clue
- Virtual b-day greeting Crossword Clue
- Sheep enclosure Crossword Clue
- Bold thing to give an interior designer? Crossword Clue
- Fruity sauce served with samosas Crossword Clue
- Hams it up onstage Crossword Clue
- Gift that everyone likes Crossword Clue
You can play the Universal Crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- DIG (3 letters)
- RUIN (4 letters)
- RUINS (5 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ARCHAEOLOGICAL (adjective)
- related to or dealing with or devoted to archaeology
- DIG (verb)
- turn up, loosen, or remove earth
- remove, harvest, or recover by digging
- DIG (noun)
- the site of an archeological exploration
- an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect
The Universal Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is syndicated to newspapers and online publications around the world. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
The Universal Crossword was first introduced in 1999, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is known for its clever clues and challenging difficulty level, and is updated daily with new and interesting themes.
One of the unique features of the Universal Crossword is its use of a standardized grid size, which makes it easy for solvers to switch between different crossword puzzles without having to adjust to a new grid layout. The puzzle is also known for its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Archaeological site crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.