Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Area found between forests and deserts common to Australia and Africa: crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Area found between forests and deserts common to Australia and Africa: Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Area found between forests and deserts common to Australia and Africa:. This clue last appeared October 1, 2022 in the Word Craze Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Area found between forests and deserts common to Australia and Africa: crossword clue should be:
- SAVANNA (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- SAVANNA (noun)
- a flat grassland in tropical or subtropical regions.
- AUSTRALIA (noun)
- a nation occupying the whole of the Australian continent; Aboriginal tribes are thought to have migrated from southeastern Asia 20,000 years ago; first Europeans were British convicts sent there as a penal colony.
- the smallest continent; between the South Pacific and the Indian Ocean.
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- Also known as “boreal forest”; pine and spruce biome that covers most of the northern latitudes: Crossword Clue
- Bad ____ is a superstitious belief that results in karmic consequences, often negative: Crossword Clue
- A pinky_______ is a gesture of locking pinkies, generally made by children to solidify a declaration: Crossword Clue
- ATM is short for “_________ Teller Machine”: Crossword Clue
- Explosive compound originally invented by Chinese Taoists for medicinal purposes: Crossword Clue
- __________ theorem is the mathematical equation used to calculate the angles in a triangle: Crossword Clue
- The _____ of sound is 343 m/s: Crossword Clue
- _____ tattoo removal is recommended for removing tattoo ink without scarring: Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.