We have the answer for Area where an animal naturally lives. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Area where an animal naturally lives. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Area where an animal naturally lives.. This clue last appeared October 3, 2022 in the CodyCross Midsize Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Area where an animal naturally lives. crossword clue should be:
- HABITAT (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NATURALLY (adverb)
- as might be expected
- through inherent nature
- HABITAT (noun)
- the type of environment in which an organism or group normally lives or occurs
Today's CodyCross Midsize Crossword Answers
- Gulf of __; Greek inlet, was the Gulf of Lepanto. Crossword Clue
- The E in LED lighting. Crossword Clue
- Form of natural gas for transportation. Crossword Clue
- Draped in expensive silks with raised designs. Crossword Clue
- Goldilocks did this to the bear’s porridge. Crossword Clue
- God for whom Wednesday is named. Crossword Clue
- Computer graphics processing unit. Crossword Clue
- Industry of Microsoft and Apple. Crossword Clue
- Microsoft web browser released with Windows 10. Crossword Clue
- Pulsating light, can affect epileptics. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.