We have the answer for Arm of crane crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Arm of crane Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Arm of crane. This clue last appeared January 14, 2023 in the Puzzle Page Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Arm of crane crossword clue should be:
- JIB (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CRANE (noun)
- United States poet (1899-1932)
- a small constellation in the southern hemisphere near Phoenix
- CRANE (verb)
- stretch (the neck) so as to see better
- ARM (noun)
- any instrument or instrumentality used in fighting or hunting
- any projection that is thought to resemble a human arm
- ARM (verb)
- prepare oneself for a military confrontation
- supply with arms
Today's Puzzle Page Crossword Answers
- Went out in front Crossword Clue
- Store, collection Crossword Clue
- Unskilled (work) Crossword Clue
- Lacking good taste (inf) Crossword Clue
- Sell wares (inf) Crossword Clue
- Sweet French bread Crossword Clue
- Spry Crossword Clue
- Bed linen items Crossword Clue
- Exert pressure Crossword Clue
- Pursued Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.