We have the answer for Article crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Article Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Article. This clue last appeared March 6, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Article crossword clue should be:
- ITEM (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword March 6 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ARTICLE (noun)
- a separate section of a legal document (as a statute or contract or will)
- (grammar) a determiner that may indicate the specificity of reference of a noun phrase
- ARTICLE (verb)
- bind by a contract; especially for a training period
- ITEM (noun)
- an individual instance of a type of symbol
- a distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- One who might flip a game board over Crossword Clue
- Subordinate to Crossword Clue
- Beige Crossword Clue
- “And that’s according to…?” Crossword Clue
- Choose from the menu Crossword Clue
- Beatles song “And ___ Her” Crossword Clue
- New York Harbor’s ___ Island Crossword Clue
- Fix copy Crossword Clue
- Think of by chance, as a solution Crossword Clue
- Big metals producer Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.