We have the answer for Article length crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Article length Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Article length. This clue last appeared August 20, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Article length crossword clue should be:
- LINAGE (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LENGTH (noun)
- continuance in time
- size of the gap between two places
- ARTICLE (noun)
- a separate section of a legal document (as a statute or contract or will)
- (grammar) a determiner that may indicate the specificity of reference of a noun phrase
- ARTICLE (verb)
- bind by a contract; especially for a training period
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- What -goer can mean Crossword Clue
- 1955-1991 conflict Crossword Clue
- Not following Crossword Clue
- Chenin Blanc center Crossword Clue
- Longest-running current CBS drama Crossword Clue
- Teller Crossword Clue
- Shakespearean character with ‘sharp teeth’ Crossword Clue
- Where Francis Ford Coppola grows his grapes Crossword Clue
- Micro- squared Crossword Clue
- Superior at many schools Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.