We have the answer for Article with both schwa and long-E pronunciations crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Article with both schwa and long-E pronunciations crossword clue most recently seen in the Vox Crossword.
Article with both schwa and long-E pronunciations Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Vox Crossword Answers
- Seasoning popular in the Southwest Crossword Clue
- Suburban addition? Crossword Clue
- Middle pt. Crossword Clue
- Length of many leases Crossword Clue
- Parent’s rule that forbids tubes and tablets Crossword Clue
- Large artery from the heart Crossword Clue
- Drum in a drum kit Crossword Clue
- Mustard made with white wine Crossword Clue
- Amendment regarding enumerated rights Crossword Clue
- Basis for some poppers Crossword Clue
You can play the Vox crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ARTICLE (noun)
- a separate section of a legal document (as a statute or contract or will)
- (grammar) a determiner that may indicate the specificity of reference of a noun phrase
- ARTICLE (verb)
- bind by a contract; especially for a training period
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Article with both schwa and long-E pronunciations crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.