We have the answer for Artist’s surface crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Artist’s surface Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Artist’s surface. This clue last appeared March 20, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Artist’s surface crossword clue should be:
- CANVAS (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword March 20 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SURFACE (verb)
- put a coat on; cover the surface of; furnish with a surface
- appear or become visible; make a showing
- SURFACE (noun)
- information that has become public
- the outermost level of the land or sea
- SURFACE (adjective)
- on the surface
- CANVAS (noun)
- a large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel
- a tent made of canvas fabric
- CANVAS (verb)
- cover with canvas
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Coral island Crossword Clue
- Mad king of theater Crossword Clue
- Body powder Crossword Clue
- Winter Games org Crossword Clue
- Attila’s group Crossword Clue
- Ways to the WWW Crossword Clue
- Legal wrong Crossword Clue
- Skin soother Crossword Clue
- Crowd noise Crossword Clue
- Crazes Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.