We have the answer for As ___ as the hills (ancient) crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the As ___ as the hills (ancient) crossword clue answer below.
As ___ as the hills (ancient) Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Themed Crossword on October 2, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our Daily Themed Crossword October 2, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past Daily Themed Crosswords.
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Kind of man or boy? Crossword Clue
- 1971 song by Don McLean that is named after and a tribute to Dutch artist Van Gogh Crossword Clue
- Fisherman’s equipment Crossword Clue
- Merlot or Chardonnay, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Post-bath powder Crossword Clue
- Bartender’s bonus Crossword Clue
- Exhausted or beat, say Crossword Clue
- Crescent moon shape Crossword Clue
- Swedish home goods giant Crossword Clue
- Post-it __ Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ANCIENT (noun)
- a very old person
- a person who lived in ancient times
- ANCIENT (adjective)
- belonging to times long past especially of the historical period before the fall of the Western Roman Empire
- very old
- OLD (adjective)
- skilled through long experience
- belonging to some prior time
- OLD (noun)
- past times (especially in the phrase `in days of old’)
Daily Themed Crossword is a popular online crossword puzzle game that is updated daily with new puzzles for players to solve. The game is developed by PlaySimple Games and is available on both iOS and Android devices.
The puzzles in Daily Themed Crossword are organized around a different theme each day, with clues and answers related to that theme. For example, the theme for a particular day might be movies, and all the clues and answers would be related to movies in some way.
The game is designed to be accessible to players of all skill levels, with puzzles ranging from easy to difficult. The game also includes helpful features such as hints and the ability to reveal individual letters or words to help players progress through more challenging puzzles.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the As ___ as the hills (ancient) crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.