We have the answer for Astronaut Armstrong crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Astronaut Armstrong crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Astronaut Armstrong Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Concert goods, informally Crossword Clue
- Fr. holy women Crossword Clue
- Pisa’s land Crossword Clue
- Fluttery insects Crossword Clue
- Bitty biter Crossword Clue
- Airline to Sweden Crossword Clue
- Humiliating fall Crossword Clue
- Opera legend Beverly Crossword Clue
- Royal crowns Crossword Clue
- Mexican entrees Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ASTRONAUT (noun)
- a person trained to travel in a spacecraft
- ARMSTRONG (noun)
- United States astronaut; the first man to set foot on the Moon (July 20, 1969) (1930-)
- United States pioneering jazz trumpeter and bandleader (1900-1971)
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - December 8 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - April 30 2022
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Astronaut Armstrong crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.