We have the answer for Astronaut Shepard crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Astronaut Shepard Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Astronaut Shepard. This clue last appeared October 24, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Astronaut Shepard crossword clue should be:
- ALAN (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ASTRONAUT (noun)
- a person trained to travel in a spacecraft
- SHEPARD (noun)
- United States author of surrealistic allegorical plays (born in 1943)
- astronaut who made the first United States’ suborbital rocket-powered flight in 1961 (1923-1998)
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Choice of locations for a New Yorker? Crossword Clue
- Religious divisions Crossword Clue
- Frankenstein’s film flunky Crossword Clue
- Seems Crossword Clue
- Small bay Crossword Clue
- Part of a traffic jam Crossword Clue
- Made a cut in wood Crossword Clue
- Jumped Crossword Clue
- Window frame Crossword Clue
- Choice of actions in online dating? Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.