We have the answer for Atlantic crosser of old crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Atlantic crosser of old Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Atlantic crosser of old. This clue last appeared November 5, 2022 in the Crossword Champ Pro. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Atlantic crosser of old crossword clue should be:
- PINTA (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ATLANTIC (noun)
- the 2nd largest ocean; separates North and South America on the west from Europe and Africa on the east
- OLD (adjective)
- skilled through long experience
- belonging to some prior time
- OLD (noun)
- past times (especially in the phrase `in days of old’)
Today's Crossword Champ Pro Answers
- Set up Crossword Clue
- Light source Crossword Clue
- Rink legend Crossword Clue
- Thumb or throat condition perhaps Crossword Clue
- ___ Bo Crossword Clue
- Brother of Cassandra Crossword Clue
- Arab Leader Crossword Clue
- Pipits Crossword Clue
- Not spoil Crossword Clue
- Some tents Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.