We have the answer for Augment with superfluous verbiage crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Augment with superfluous verbiage Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Augment with superfluous verbiage. This clue last appeared August 24, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Augment with superfluous verbiage crossword clue should be:
- PAD (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SUPERFLUOUS (adjective)
- serving no useful purpose; having no excuse for being
- more than is needed, desired, or required
- VERBIAGE (noun)
- the manner in which something is expressed in words
- overabundance of words
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Find another way out sign and a feature of four answers in this puzzle Crossword Clue
- Trainees bad habits? Crossword Clue
- Gaggle native to northern Italy? Crossword Clue
- Part of t.i.d. on an Rx Crossword Clue
- Bistro Crossword Clue
- Tedious journeys Crossword Clue
- Rifle attachment Crossword Clue
- Eurasian range NYT Crossword Clue
- Fabric with metallic threads Crossword Clue
- State with conviction Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.