There’s a variety of unique and interesting Stands, items, and Forms that you can obtain in Roblox A Universal Time. While some are easy to get, a lot of the others have quests you’ll need to complete, or will only occur under rare circumstances. When you don’t have a Stand at all, it is known as being Standless or Kiryu. While this sounds like it might be bad, it actually has its uses! We’ll tell you what you can do with it in this guide.
Be sure to also check out the rest of our coverage on A Universal Time! We’ve got a guide for how to get Stands, which features many of the advanced forms and evolved options. We also have a list of a bunch of servers you can join that are private in AUT that will make it easier to grind and get items!
When you start out your character in A Universal Time, you will be Standless. This just means you don’t have a Form or a Stand equipped to you. Your first Stand will usually involve you getting a Stand Arrow and stabbing yourself with it. This will give you a random Stand from the ones you can get with the arrow.
If you want to go back to being Standless, you can either head to Enrico Pucci, who is known as the Ability Resetter and remove your Stand or Form. You can also store your current Stand with the Ability Storage NPC, if you want to save it for later. Both of these characters can be located at the park, which is where most players hangout when they aren’t completing quests or looking for items.
When you are Standless, you do have a decent set of moves at your disposal. While you will generally want to have a Stand or Form, you might need to be Standless to obtain certain ones. This is particularly important for the Killua Form, which requires you to complete a quest that uses multiple Standless moves!
- Oni Combo (Left-Click) – Throw three punches consecutively when you click in succession. The fourth click will throw a hard kick that knocks back the target if hit.
- Dash (C) – Quickly move in the direction you are moving in. If you aren’t moving in any direction, you will move backwards. This move is usable by all Stands and Forms.
- Sprint (Z) – Run quickly. This move is usable by all Stands and Forms.
- Stylish Sweeps (E) – When you press this move, you are committed to the action and can’t cancel. You throw two kicks that move in the direction you are pressing and can direct one after the other. The final kick is a leaping flip that stomps down for AOE damage.
- Drop Kick (R) – Throw a jump two legged kick that will knock an enemy backward if hit.
- Invitation to Hell (T) – Fire two gun shots with two separate pistols.
- Asphalt Connoisseur (F) – Perform a short grab that snatches a nearby enemy and slams them into the ground. You follow up the slam with a kick.
- Dragon Bite (G) – Grab your enemy and headbutt them to deal damage while knocking them back.
- Brawlers Instinct (V) – Slam your foot down and hold your ground. If you are attacked while in this posture, you will grab the enemy and slam them into the ground.
- Way of the Yakuza (H) – When your health is in the red zone, or you notice your character is moving slow when low HP. You can press the H-key to enter into the Way of the Yakuza. This will boost your health for a short period of time and allow you to fight on. Once the effect is over, you will revert back to your previous health.