Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Author of the poem ‘Allowables’ crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Author of the poem ‘Allowables’ Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Author of the poem ‘Allowables’. This clue last appeared November 25, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Author of the poem ‘Allowables’ crossword clue should be:
- NIKKIGIOVANNI (13 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- AUTHOR (noun)
- someone who originates or causes or initiates something.
- writes (books or stories or articles or the like) professionally (for pay).
- AUTHOR (verb)
- be the author of.
- POEM (noun)
- a composition written in metrical feet forming rhythmical lines.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Alma ___ Crossword Clue
- Part of a ping-pong table Crossword Clue
- Talent show performance Crossword Clue
- Lotion additive Crossword Clue
- Worry for a while Crossword Clue
- Feel under the weather Crossword Clue
- ‘How Europe Underdeveloped ___’ (Walter Rodney book) Crossword Clue
- Utilizes Crossword Clue
- Twosome Crossword Clue
- Urgent acronym Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.