We have the answer for Aviator crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Aviator Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Aviator. This clue last appeared November 30, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Aviator crossword clue should be:
- FLIER (5 letters)
- PILOT (5 letters)
- FLYER (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PILOT (noun)
- something that serves as a model or a basis for making copies
- a program exemplifying a contemplated series; intended to attract sponsors
- PILOT (verb)
- operate an airplane
- act as the navigator in a car, plane, or vessel and plan, direct, plot the path and position of the conveyance
- FLIER (noun)
- someone who travels by air
- someone who operates an aircraft
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Something to whisper into Crossword Clue
- Officeholder, for short Crossword Clue
- Navigation aid Crossword Clue
- Ultra-chic stockings Crossword Clue
- Perfume bottle Crossword Clue
- Rubdown at a spa Crossword Clue
- Sneaky trick Crossword Clue
- Aide: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- Church alcove Crossword Clue
- Japanese island that was a WWII battleground Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.