Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Avoid the truth crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Avoid the truth Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Avoid the truth. This clue last appeared July 28, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Avoid the truth crossword clue should be:
- LIE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- LIE (verb)
- assume a reclining position.
- originate (in).
- LIE (noun)
- a statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
- Norwegian diplomat who was the first Secretary General of the United Nations (1896-1968).
- AVOID (verb)
- prevent the occurrence of; prevent from happening.
- declare invalid.
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Geography class aid Crossword Clue
- Take out Crossword Clue
- Hits the sauce Crossword Clue
- Skiing spot Crossword Clue
- Laceless shoe Crossword Clue
- Singer Estefan Crossword Clue
- Be decisive Crossword Clue
- Chapel seating Crossword Clue
- Comes to a point Crossword Clue
- Andean nation Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.