We have the answer for Baby hyena crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones. If you're still struggling, we have the Baby hyena crossword clue answer below.
Baby hyena Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- “Darn it all!” NYT Crossword Clue
- “Unfortunately, yes” NYT Crossword Clue
- Blast Crossword Clue
- Hoppy offerings, in brief NYT Crossword Clue
- Tell jokes until PowerPoint unfreezes, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Hawaiian coffee Crossword Clue
- Run off at the mouth NYT Crossword Clue
- “Hmm, never really thought about it …” NYT Crossword Clue
- It may lead to greener pastures NYT Crossword Clue
- Deafening Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HYENA (noun)
- doglike nocturnal mammal of Africa and southern Asia that feeds chiefly on carrion
- CUB (noun)
- a male child (a familiar term of address to a boy)
- an awkward and inexperienced youth
- CUB (verb)
- give birth to cubs
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.