We have the answer for Baby's bunk crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Baby's bunk crossword clue most recently seen in the The Sun 2-Speed Crossword.
Baby’s bunk Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Sun 2-Speed Crossword Answers
- Record player Crossword Clue
- Couple saddled with this? Crossword Clue
- Theatre attendants Crossword Clue
- Burning painting outside lair Crossword Clue
- Bicycle for two Crossword Clue
- China decoded sequence Crossword Clue
- Sound system blasting trees round Crossword Clue
- They certainly put you in your place! Crossword Clue
- Horse in barn again Crossword Clue
- Line of cabs, first one leaving Crossword Clue
You can play The Sun 2-Speed Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COT (noun)
- baby bed with high sides made of slats
- a sheath worn to protect a finger
- BUNK (noun)
- unacceptable behavior (especially ludicrously false statements)
- a bed on a ship or train; usually in tiers
- BUNK (verb)
- avoid paying
- flee; take to one’s heels; cut and run
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Baby’s bunk crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.