We have the answer for Back in the navy crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Back in the navy Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Back in the navy. This clue last appeared December 21, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Back in the navy crossword clue should be:
- AFT (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword December 21 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AFT (adverb)
- at or near or toward the stern of a ship or tail of an airplane
- AFT (adjective)
- (nautical, aeronautical) situated at or toward the stern or tail
- NAVY (noun)
- a dark shade of blue
- an organization of military vessels belonging to a country and available for sea warfare
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Crash someone’s selfie Crossword Clue
- All-encompassing prefix Crossword Clue
- London-based multinational bank Crossword Clue
- Sign of a sprained ankle Crossword Clue
- Site for trivia night Crossword Clue
- Start of a Caesar claim Crossword Clue
- Yes and no, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Coop feature Crossword Clue
- One in a class of her own Crossword Clue
- Burns out of control Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.