We have the answer for Backed up crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Backed up crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Backed up Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on November 19, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword November 19, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Captain Marvel e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Selects green bean casserole, candied yams and mashed potatoes? NYT Crossword Clue
- Landmark health legislation, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Former Florida flier NYT Crossword Clue
- Put in a hold NYT Crossword Clue
- November birthstone NYT Crossword Clue
- Martin of Hollywood NYT Crossword Clue
- Debate roasting versus deep-frying? NYT Crossword Clue
- Boyo NYT Crossword Clue
- Clinton and Obama, astrologically NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BACKED (adjective)
- having a back or backing, usually of a specified type
- used of film that is coated on the side opposite the emulsion with a substance to absorb light
- SAVED (adjective)
- guarded from injury or destruction
- rescued; especially from the power and consequences of sin
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Backed up crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.