We have the answer for Backs (out) crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Backs (out) crossword clue answer below.
Backs (out) Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Bamako’s country LA Times Crossword Clue
- More chichi LA Times Crossword Clue
- Aromatic Sri Lankan exports LA Times Crossword Clue
- Hustle genre LA Times Crossword Clue
- Some Spielberg movie collectibles LA Times Crossword Clue
- Butters up, perhaps LA Times Crossword Clue
- Garden center bagful LA Times Crossword Clue
- Derek’s ex-wife on “Grey’s Anatomy” LA Times Crossword Clue
- Sp. titles LA Times Crossword Clue
- Preternatural glow LA Times Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OUT (adverb)
- from one’s possession
- OUT (adjective)
- knocked unconscious by a heavy blow
- excluded from use or mention
- OUT (verb)
- to state openly and publicly one’s homosexuality
- be made known; be disclosed or revealed
- OUT (noun)
- (baseball) a failure by a batter or runner to reach a base safely in baseball
The LA Times Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Los Angeles Times newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its clever clues and challenging difficulty level, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The LA Times Crossword was first introduced in 2005, and has since become a beloved tradition for many crossword solvers. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the LA Times Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.