We have the answer for Ball-bearing item crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Ball-bearing item Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Ball-bearing item. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Ball-bearing item crossword clue should be:
- TEE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BEARING (noun)
- characteristic way of bearing one’s body
- the direction or path along which something moves or along which it lies
- BEARING (adjective)
- (of a structural member) withstanding a weight or strain
- BALL (noun)
- a lavish dance requiring formal attire
- United States comedienne best known as the star of a popular television program (1911-1989)
- BALL (verb)
- form into a ball by winding or rolling
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Swear at, say Crossword Clue
- Sign for removal Crossword Clue
- What might be pierced in a commercial legal case Crossword Clue
- Member of Meir’s cabinet Crossword Clue
- Start of a gridiron play Crossword Clue
- Effortless victories Crossword Clue
- Evolutionary figures Crossword Clue
- Listed Crossword Clue
- World Cup cry Crossword Clue
- Yes, in Yokohama Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.