We have the answer for Ballroom dance moves crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Ballroom dance moves Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 26, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- One side of a battery NYT Crossword Clue
- Cartoon character who said “Van Gogh would’ve sold more than one painting if he’d put tigers in them” NYT Crossword Clue
- Treat, as wood NYT Crossword Clue
- Revealer of the Wizard of Oz NYT Crossword Clue
- Campy stuff? NYT Crossword Clue
- You might need just the “last four” of it: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- Feeling of auditory bliss, in a modern coinage NYT Crossword Clue
- Had trouble with, as an icy road NYT Crossword Clue
- ‘Good heavens!’ NYT Crossword Clue
- Pope writings NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BALLROOM (noun)
- large room used mainly for dancing
- DANCE (verb)
- move in a pattern; usually to musical accompaniment; do or perform a dance
- move in a graceful and rhythmical way
- DANCE (noun)
- taking a series of rhythmical steps (and movements) in time to music
- an artistic form of nonverbal communication
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.