We have the answer for Bar flier crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Bar flier Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Bar flier. This clue last appeared March 23, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Bar flier crossword clue should be:
- DART (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FLIER (noun)
- someone who travels by air
- someone who operates an aircraft
- DART (verb)
- run or move very quickly or hastily
- move along rapidly and lightly; skim or dart
- DART (noun)
- a sudden quick movement
- a small narrow pointed missile that is thrown or shot
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Coastal Arab country Crossword Clue
- Sierra Nevada resort Crossword Clue
- Bold-sounding trouser material Crossword Clue
- Places for hoops maybe Crossword Clue
- Corp shuffle Crossword Clue
- Habituate Crossword Clue
- Pub pick NYT Crossword Clue
- Condition suffix Crossword Clue
- City famous for cheesesteaks informally Crossword Clue
- Hall partner Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.