We have the answer for Barbecue add-on crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Barbecue add-on Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Barbecue add-on. This clue last appeared November 27, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Barbecue add-on crossword clue should be:
- RUB (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BARBECUE (noun)
- meat that has been barbecued or grilled in a highly seasoned sauce
- a rack to hold meat for cooking over hot charcoal usually out of doors
- BARBECUE (verb)
- cook outdoors on a barbecue grill
- RUB (noun)
- an unforeseen obstacle
- the act of rubbing or wiping
- RUB (verb)
- cause friction
- scrape or rub as if to relieve itching
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Speckle-coated horse Crossword Clue
- __ Clemente, CA Crossword Clue
- Waffle appliance Crossword Clue
- South Pacific kingdom Crossword Clue
- Fills to excess Crossword Clue
- Ships carrying ETs Crossword Clue
- Golden State sch. Crossword Clue
- Simon of the ‘Star Trek’ reboot Crossword Clue
- Blue-green Crossword Clue
- Inept one Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.