We have the answer for Bartender who serves Barney and Homer crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Bartender who serves Barney and Homer Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Bartender who serves Barney and Homer. This clue last appeared October 1, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Bartender who serves Barney and Homer crossword clue should be:
- MOE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BARTENDER (noun)
- an employee who mixes and serves alcoholic drinks at a bar
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Scottish town on the Firth of Clyde Crossword Clue
- Oldest of the Marx Brothers Crossword Clue
- Nation south of the Strait of Gibraltar Crossword Clue
- Is wild about Crossword Clue
- “Psycho” setting Crossword Clue
- Wax-covered cheese Crossword Clue
- Fizzy quaffs Crossword Clue
- New in the area, perhaps Crossword Clue
- Justice from the Bronx Crossword Clue
- Like most bread knives Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.