We have the answer for Basil or dill crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Basil or dill Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Basil or dill. This clue last appeared October 26, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Basil or dill crossword clue should be:
- HERB (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DILL (noun)
- aromatic threadlike foliage of the dill plant used as seasoning
- aromatic Old World herb having aromatic threadlike foliage and seeds used as seasoning
- BASIL (noun)
- leaves of the common basil; used fresh or dried
- (Roman Catholic Church) the bishop of Caesarea who defended the Roman Catholic Church against the heresies of the 4th century; a saint and Doctor of the Church (329-379)
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Outdoor clothing store Crossword Clue
- Improved like Gruyere Crossword Clue
- Place with bowling balls Crossword Clue
- Friday singer Black Crossword Clue
- They put pilots on air Crossword Clue
- Baby back ___ Crossword Clue
- Where to order a sub Crossword Clue
- Word after bobby or bowling Crossword Clue
- Shiny and smooth Crossword Clue
- Painter of melting pocket watches Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.