We have the answer for Bayer brand crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Bayer brand Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Bayer brand. This clue last appeared March 12, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Bayer brand crossword clue should be:
- ALEVE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BAYER (noun)
- the acetylated derivative of salicylic acid; used as an analgesic anti-inflammatory drug (trade names Bayer, Empirin, and St. Joseph) usually taken in tablet form; used as an antipyretic; slows clotting of the blood by poisoning platelets
- BRAND (noun)
- a name given to a product or service
- a symbol of disgrace or infamy
- BRAND (verb)
- mark with a brand or trademark
- to accuse or condemn or openly or formally or brand as disgraceful
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Work a function Crossword Clue
- Kon-Tiki Museum’s home Crossword Clue
- Balkan IOC designation Crossword Clue
- Disrupt Crossword Clue
- Outfit for GI Joe Crossword Clue
- Justicial facility Crossword Clue
- Shake down Crossword Clue
- Earth mover Crossword Clue
- Start of a scale model Crossword Clue
- What football helmets have Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.