We have the answer for Be fearful of crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Be fearful of Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Be fearful of. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Be fearful of crossword clue should be:
- DREAD (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DREAD (adjective)
- causing fear or dread or terror
- DREAD (noun)
- fearful expectation or anticipation
- DREAD (verb)
- be afraid or scared of; be frightened of
- FEARFUL (adjective)
- timid by nature or revealing timidity
- lacking courage; ignobly timid and faint-hearted
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Large city in France Crossword Clue
- Took to the slopes Crossword Clue
- Put on, as clothes Crossword Clue
- Sitar master Shankar Crossword Clue
- Left at sea Crossword Clue
- Old-style oath Crossword Clue
- Put on Crossword Clue
- Walk inside Crossword Clue
- Big jump Crossword Clue
- Start of a warning Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.