We have the answer for Be jealous of crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Be jealous of Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Be jealous of. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the NYT Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Be jealous of crossword clue should be:
- ENVY (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Mini Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- JEALOUS (adjective)
- showing extreme cupidity; painfully desirous of another’s advantages
- suspicious or unduly suspicious or fearful of being displaced by a rival
- ENVY (noun)
- spite and resentment at seeing the success of another (personified as one of the deadly sins)
- a feeling of grudging admiration and desire to have something that is possessed by another
- ENVY (verb)
- be envious of; set one’s heart on
- feel envious towards; admire enviously
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Approximately 70% of U.S. households have one NYT Crossword Clue
- Words of praise NYT Crossword Clue
- Annual TV awards NYT Crossword Clue
- *wipes brow* NYT Crossword Clue
- “Same as It Ever ___” (Talking Heads album) NYT Crossword Clue
- In the vicinity Crossword Clue
- Split fifty-fifty NYT Crossword Clue
- Nickname for Theodore Crossword Clue
- Zone (out) NYT Crossword Clue
- Trees that line Los Angeles’s Sunset Boulevard NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.