Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Bear whose bed was too soft for Goldilocks crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Bear whose bed was too soft for Goldilocks Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Bear whose bed was too soft for Goldilocks. This clue last appeared November 25, 2022 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Bear whose bed was too soft for Goldilocks crossword clue should be:
- MAMA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Crosswords with Friends November 25 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- BEAR (verb)
- put up with something or somebody unpleasant.
- have on one’s person.
- BEAR (noun)
- an investor with a pessimistic market outlook; an investor who expects prices to fall and so sells now in order to buy later at a lower price.
- massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws.
- GOLDILOCKS (noun)
- early-flowering perennial of southern and southeastern Europe with flower heads resembling those of goldenrod.
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Amount of yards advanced on a football field Crossword Clue
- Make beer Crossword Clue
- 1950s-1960s singer ___ King Cole Crossword Clue
- “I haven’t got a clue”: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Trite and unoriginal Crossword Clue
- Superhero group made up of mutants: Hyph. Crossword Clue
- Soviet espionage organization: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Actor McGregor who voices a cricket in the upcoming “Pinocchio” Crossword Clue
- ___ Freestyle (X Games event) Crossword Clue
- ___ as a bug in a rug Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.