We have the answer for Bear’s lair crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Bear’s lair Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Bear’s lair. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Bear’s lair crossword clue should be:
- DEN (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Thomas Joseph Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BEAR (verb)
- put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- have on one’s person
- BEAR (noun)
- an investor with a pessimistic market outlook; an investor who expects prices to fall and so sells now in order to buy later at a lower price
- massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws
- LAIR (noun)
- the habitation of wild animals
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Continuing story Crossword Clue
- Safekeeping Crossword Clue
- Rhode Island city Crossword Clue
- It follows the last quarter Crossword Clue
- Ducks with soft down Crossword Clue
- Share, as an old story Crossword Clue
- Concur Crossword Clue
- Cut off Crossword Clue
- Fleet-based Crossword Clue
- Hive group Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.