We have the answer for Bed on wheels crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Bed on wheels Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Bed on wheels. This clue last appeared January 21, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Bed on wheels crossword clue should be:
- ROLLAWAY (8 letters)
- COT (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COT (noun)
- baby bed with high sides made of slats
- a sheath worn to protect a finger
- BED (noun)
- a depression forming the ground under a body of water
- single thickness of usually some homogeneous substance
- BED (verb)
- have sexual intercourse with
- prepare for sleep
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Group of southwestern Indigenous tribes Crossword Clue
- ‘Honest’ president Crossword Clue
- ___ at (targeted) Crossword Clue
- Animal similar to an alpaca Crossword Clue
- Alongside Crossword Clue
- Things to scratch Crossword Clue
- Bruins’ school Crossword Clue
- With 20-Down, gender-neutral pronoun pair Crossword Clue
- Day after Wed Crossword Clue
- Eyelid bump Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.