We have the answer for “Behind the Scenes at the Museum” novelist Atkinson crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“Behind the Scenes at the Museum” novelist Atkinson Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “Behind the Scenes at the Museum” novelist Atkinson. This clue last appeared September 25, 2022 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Behind the Scenes at the Museum” novelist Atkinson crossword clue should be:
- KATE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NOVELIST (noun)
- one who writes novels
- BEHIND (adverb)
- of timepieces
- in debt
- BEHIND (noun)
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- BEHIND (adjective)
- having the lower score or lagging position in a contest
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- “Away from Her” writer/director who wrote and directed the film adaptation of 28-Across, which debuted at the Toronto Film Festival this month (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Novel by 36-Across about an isolated Mennonite community in Bolivia that was adapted by 17-Across into a film starring Frances McDormand, Claire Foy, and Rooney Mara (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Bridge-crossing fee Crossword Clue
- “___ City” (2005 film based on a graphic novel) Crossword Clue
- Calfs suckling spot Crossword Clue
- “The Name of the ___” (Umberto Eco novel) Crossword Clue
- Takes a crack at Crossword Clue
- Fashion designer Gucci played by Al Pacino in “House of Gucci” Crossword Clue
- Actress Vardalos of “My Big Fat Greek Wedding” Crossword Clue
- “The Ice Storm” director Lee Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.