We have the answer for Behold a sunrise, say crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Behold a sunrise, say Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Behold a sunrise, say. This clue last appeared September 16, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Behold a sunrise, say crossword clue should be:
- FACEEAST (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SUNRISE (noun)
- the first light of day
- atmospheric phenomena accompanying the daily appearance of the sun
- SUNRISE (adjective)
- of an industry or technology; new and developing
- SAY (verb)
- have or contain a certain wording or form
- give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- SAY (noun)
- the chance to speak
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Nerve fiber NYT Crossword Clue
- Used a cutting-edge surgical technique on NYT Crossword Clue
- Classic pop NYT Crossword Clue
- Vapor trail? NYT Crossword Clue
- Film site NYT Crossword Clue
- Somewhat hard-boiled NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ penguin NYT Crossword Clue
- French egg NYT Crossword Clue
- Essay writing, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Actress Zoe Kazan’s grandfather NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.