We have the answer for Being risked, as in a gambler’s bet crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Being risked, as in a gambler’s bet Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Being risked, as in a gambler’s bet. This clue last appeared September 19, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Being risked, as in a gambler’s bet crossword clue should be:
- ATSTAKE (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword September 19 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GAMBLER (noun)
- someone who risks loss or injury in the hope of gain or excitement
- a person who wagers money on the outcome of games or sporting events
- BEING (noun)
- the state or fact of existing
- a living thing that has (or can develop) the ability to act or function independently
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Pending, on a sched. NYT Crossword Clue
- The “C” of T.L.C. NYT Crossword Clue
- “Outstanding” obligation NYT Crossword Clue
- Let-down for Rapunzel? NYT Crossword Clue
- First-century Roman poet NYT Crossword Clue
- Some risqué communiqués NYT Crossword Clue
- Poem of exaltation NYT Crossword Clue
- Banking conveniences, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Tech support seeker, typically NYT Crossword Clue
- Tortoise’s rival in a fable NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.