We have the answer for Berlin’s country (Abbr.) crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Berlin’s country (Abbr.) crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Mini Crossword.
Berlin’s country (Abbr.) Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Mini Crossword on January 13, 2024. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Mini Crossword January 13, 2024 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Mini Crosswords.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Something seen in the shower NYT Crossword Clue
- Capital city in Scandinavia NYT Crossword Clue
- __ Te Ching: philosophical text NYT Crossword Clue
- Urban air pollution NYT Crossword Clue
- Tim, Jim or Kim NYT Crossword Clue
- Channel with a red-and-white logo NYT Crossword Clue
- Dimple for the man in the moon? NYT Crossword Clue
- Cafeteria food holders NYT Crossword Clue
- Big Apple tabloid, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- NYT Mini Crossword Hints January 13 2024
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COUNTRY (noun)
- the territory occupied by a nation
- a politically organized body of people under a single government
- BERLIN (noun)
- capital of Germany located in eastern Germany
- United States songwriter (born in Russia) who wrote more than 1500 songs and several musical comedies (1888-1989)
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Mini Crossword
The New York Times Mini Crossword is a shorter version of the classic New York Times crossword puzzle. It was first introduced in 2014 as a daily online puzzle, and has since become a popular feature for solvers looking for a quick and fun crossword challenge.
The Mini Crossword is a 5x5 grid with simple, straightforward clues that are often wordplay-based. The puzzles are designed to be completed in just a few minutes, making them perfect for a quick mental workout during a busy day. The Mini Crossword is available for free online, and is also included in the New York Times Crossword app.
Like the full-sized New York Times crossword, the Mini Crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors. The Mini Crossword often features themes related to current events or pop culture, and its clues and answers can be fun and playful.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Berlin’s country (Abbr.) crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.