We have the answer for Best friend of Charlie Brown crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones.
Best friend of Charlie Brown Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Mini Crossword on March 30, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Mini Crosswords.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Having a short temper NYT Crossword Clue
- Gives the Thumbs-up NYT Crossword Clue
- “Same here” (3 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Ribs, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Org. with an Opening Day on 3/30/23 NYT Crossword Clue
- Sound from a sheep NYT Crossword Clue
- On the ___ (secretively) NYT Crossword Clue
- ‘However . . .’ NYT Crossword Clue
- “Yay!” Crossword Clue
- Parental nickname Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Mini Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BROWN (noun)
- a university in Rhode Island
- an orange of low brightness and saturation
- BROWN (adjective)
- (of skin) deeply suntanned
- of a color similar to that of wood or earth
- BROWN (verb)
- make brown in color
- fry in a pan until it changes color
- FRIEND (noun)
- a member of the Religious Society of Friends founded by George Fox (the Friends have never called themselves Quakers)
- a person who backs a politician or a team etc.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.