We have the answer for Biblical tower location crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Biblical tower location Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Biblical tower location. This clue last appeared January 13, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Biblical tower location crossword clue should be:
- BABEL (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BIBLICAL (adjective)
- of or pertaining to or contained in or in accordance with the Bible
- BABEL (noun)
- (Genesis 11:1-11) a tower built by Noah’s descendants (probably in Babylon) who intended it to reach up to heaven; God foiled them by confusing their language so they could no longer understand one another
- a confusion of voices and other sounds
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Heavenly places Crossword Clue
- UV-blocking measure Crossword Clue
- Electricity pioneer Nikola Crossword Clue
- Stage as a historical drama Crossword Clue
- Go fish (letters 7-9) with 39-Across? Crossword Clue
- Steady boyfriend Crossword Clue
- Warms up Crossword Clue
- Like tom yum soup Crossword Clue
- Shave a sheep Crossword Clue
- Go fish (letters 4-7) with 16-Across? Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.