We have the answer for Big band singer Shore 7 Little Words if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Big band singer Shore crossword clue most recently seen in the 7 Little Words.
Big band singer Shore 7 Little Words Answer is…
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- General tendencies
- Make resentful
- Knobby part of the hand
- French “Capital of the Alps”
- Excessive, as a fee
- Cabbage, broccoli or turnip
- Shiny and white
- The “Believe It or Not!” guy
- Type of spar on a ship
- “The Time Machine” author
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHORE (verb)
- arrive on shore
- support by placing against something solid or rigid
- SHORE (noun)
- a beam or timber that is propped against a structure to provide support
- the land along the edge of a body of water
- SINGER (noun)
- United States inventor of an improved chain-stitch sewing machine (1811-1875)
- United States writer (born in Poland) of Yiddish stories and novels (1904-1991)
About the 7 Little Words
7 Little Words is a word puzzle game that was first introduced in 2011 and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for puzzle lovers around the world. The puzzles are created by a team of experienced puzzle constructors who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of puzzle construction.
One of the cool features of 7 Little Words is its simple and easy-to-understand format. The clues and answers are presented in a straightforward manner, and the game's interface is clean and uncluttered.
The game includes several modes, including a daily puzzle mode, a free-play mode, and a puzzle pack mode. The daily puzzle mode is updated every day and provides a new set of puzzles for players to solve.
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.