We have the answer for Big cheese crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Big cheese Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Big cheese. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Big cheese crossword clue should be:
- BOSS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BIG (adjective)
- given or giving freely
- very intense
- BIG (adverb)
- in a boastful manner
- CHEESE (noun)
- erect or decumbent Old World perennial with axillary clusters of rosy-purple flowers; introduced in United States
- a solid food prepared from the pressed curd of milk
- CHEESE (verb)
- used in the imperative (get away, or stop it)
- wind onto a cheese
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Plaints from puppies Crossword Clue
- Points of view Crossword Clue
- Old stereos Crossword Clue
- Trunk notch Crossword Clue
- Clear tables Crossword Clue
- Avoid the cold, in a way Crossword Clue
- Fastener threaded on both halves Crossword Clue
- “Ah, I understand” Crossword Clue
- Origin of “whiskey” and “trousers” Crossword Clue
- Foxy NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.