We have the answer for "Big Five" film festival held in Germany crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for "Big Five" film festival held in Germany crossword clue most recently seen in the LA Times Crossword.
“Big Five” film festival held in Germany Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on November 12, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our LA Times Crossword November 12, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Theater worker LA Times Crossword Clue
- Secrecy contract, for short LA Times Crossword Clue
- Matter taken on faith LA Times Crossword Clue
- Baseball flub LA Times Crossword Clue
- Comics dog LA Times Crossword Clue
- “Belfast” Oscar nominee Ciarán LA Times Crossword Clue
- Sci-fi vehicle LA Times Crossword Clue
- Ten below? LA Times Crossword Clue
- Collectibles with baseball stars, e.g. LA Times Crossword Clue
- Like most wedding receptions LA Times Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GERMANY (noun)
- a republic in central Europe; split into East Germany and West Germany after World War II and reunited in 1990
- FIVE (noun)
- a team that plays basketball
- a playing card or a domino or a die whose upward face shows five pips
- FIVE (adjective)
- being one more than four
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the LA Times Crossword
The LA Times Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Los Angeles Times newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its clever clues and challenging difficulty level, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The LA Times Crossword was first introduced in 2005, and has since become a beloved tradition for many crossword solvers. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the LA Times Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the “Big Five” film festival held in Germany crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.