We have the answer for Big jump crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Big jump Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Legal wrong Crossword Clue
- Tennis great Arthur Crossword Clue
- Civil asset ___ (process by which the police can seize your stuff and sell it) Crossword Clue
- Audibly Crossword Clue
- Not doing anything Crossword Clue
- Seeds that can be used to make an egg substitute Crossword Clue
- ‘You’re talking like I’m actually on your side’ Crossword Clue
- Get under control Crossword Clue
- Verb that sounds like a letter Crossword Clue
- The H in HK Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BIG (adjective)
- given or giving freely
- very intense
- BIG (adverb)
- in a boastful manner
- JUMP (verb)
- cause to jump or leap
- JUMP (noun)
- descent with a parachute
- a sudden involuntary movement
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.