We have the answer for "Bill & ___ Excellent Adventure" crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
“Bill & ___ Excellent Adventure” Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 30, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Like spaces reserved for compact cars NYT Crossword Clue
- Spaces where people pay to destroy household objects with sledgehammers NYT Crossword Clue
- Two-stringed Chinese instrument NYT Crossword Clue
- Mer contents NYT Crossword Clue
- Made out NYT Crossword Clue
- Tease / Tease NYT Crossword Clue
- Tech support service NYT Crossword Clue
- __ joke NYT Crossword Clue
- Feints on the ice NYT Crossword Clue
- It’s true! NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EXCELLENT (adjective)
- very good; of the highest quality
- BILL (noun)
- a statute in draft before it becomes law
- a piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank)
- BILL (verb)
- publicize or announce by placards
- demand payment
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.