We have the answer for Billionaire businessman Blavatnik crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Billionaire businessman Blavatnik crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Billionaire businessman Blavatnik Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- “Plan 9 from ___ Space” (nineteen-fifties Ed Wood film) Crossword Clue
- State with a beehive on its flag Crossword Clue
- Chichen Itza people Crossword Clue
- Driver’s source of directions, for short Crossword Clue
- Behaves like a social butterfly Crossword Clue
- Spy novelist John who worked for both M.I.5 and M.I.6 Crossword Clue
- Unflattering imitation Crossword Clue
- Rear of a ship Crossword Clue
- Castle feature Crossword Clue
- “How I Met Your Mother” actress Hannigan Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BILLIONAIRE (noun)
- a very rich person whose material wealth is valued at more than a billion dollars
- BUSINESSMAN (noun)
- a person engaged in commercial or industrial business (especially an owner or executive)
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Billionaire businessman Blavatnik crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.